BUFFET RESTAURANTS IN CAPE TOWN
- A buffet is a system of serving meals in which food is placed in a public area where the diners generally serve themselves. It is a popular method for feeding a large number of people with minimal staff. Buffets are offered at various places including hotels and many social events.
- port city in southwestern South Africa; the seat of the legislative branch of the government of South Africa
- Cape Town (Kaapstad; iKapa) is the second-most populous city in South Africa, and the largest in land area, forming part of the City of Cape Town metropolitan municipality.
- A city in southwestern South Africa at the foot of Table Mountain, the legislative capital of the country and the administrative capital of the province of Western Cape; pop. 776,600
- In 2000, Ludovic Meyer aka Ferry Tayle burned his first records in one of the famous club called “ Le Colysé ” in the east of France, sharing the decks with big names as Cosmic Gate, Darude, U96 and the french house dj David Guetta.
buffet restaurants in cape town – Top 20
Discover Cape Town and find the best places to visit including Cape Town’s top sightseeing destinations. Take your pick Cape Town’s most-visited Top 20 attractions.
Guide includes maps, prices and opening times of all locations.
Discover the very best of Cape Town (The Mother City), South Africa!
Fresh salads at the dinner buffet